Before beginning the registration process, please assure that you have three things available:
- The complete name of the product you are nominating for an MIP award, as well as a short description of what it is and what it does.
- A brief explanation of what is innovative about the product and how contractors or producers will benefit from the innovation. Please include more than just its new features. Submit TWO product descriptions: One that is less than 100 words long and a second that can be up to 500 words. The short version will be used in the published product descriptions and the longer version will be used as the web site version.
- Your credit card information for the entry fee. Prior payment is required. After payment is received, you will receive an invoice and a confirmation email with a link to complete your entry.
We require at least one high-resolution digital image of the product nominated. That one image will be used to create the onsite signage at World of Concrete—we prefer an action shot but remember that the photo quality alone can determine whether your product wins an award so choose your photo carefully. This image will also be used in our editorial coverage, both on-line and in print. The preferred format is JPEG, 300 dpi, 8 inches by 10 inches. You will be provided uploading information in your nomination confirmation email. Your image should be submitted at the same time as the entry. All information must be received by December 1, 2017 to be included in the January 2018 issue of Concrete Construction and in the WOC Daily News.
The cost to enter is $550 per product entry until October 9, 2017. After October 9, 2017, the entry fee increases to $650 and the final date for entering is December 1, 2017.
Note: Only one entry per category. A company may enter multiple entries but only one in each category.
Additional MIP Opportunities to Drive Booth Engagement at WOC
At the time of entry, companies can purchase two additional opportunities to help promote your product at World of Concrete to drive booth traffic and make your booth an attendee destination. If you decide to purchase either or both of these options, entry price remains at $550 even after October 9th.
Option 1: World of Concrete Daily News Ad – Entrants also have the ability to purchase an1/4-page ad for their product in the World of Concrete Daily News, distributed to 40,000 WOC attendees. Entry prices remain the same but the ¼-page ad will cost $950 as opposed to the $1500 rate card value! Other ad sizes available.
Option 2: World of Concrete Pre Show Planner (PSP) Ad – Branded under The Daily News, the Pre Show Planner digital issue reaches 200,000+ contractors and producers, before WOC. The PSP offers a guide to World of Concrete so attendees can begin the planning process and identify must see exhibits, your ad includes live links back to your web site. The half page Ad has been discounted 50% and other ad sizes are available.
- MIP Entry: $550
- MIP Entry + Ad in Daily News (1/4 Page) = $1500
- MIP Entry + Ad in Pre Show Planner (1/2 Page) = $1350 **
- MIP Entry + Ad in Daily News + Ad in Pre Show Planner = $2100
** = Only available until November 7, 2017.
Note: If you select any of these additional MIP opportunities, you will be contacted within 24 hours of entry submission. If you have any questions about these opportunities please contact Greg Cooke, firstname.lastname@example.org.